Do you dislike guns? Do you believe that most people don't need them or should only have them in very restricted capacities?
If so, we'd like to invite you to audit our Permit To Carry Class for free.
How it works:
- Visit our Permit to Carry page, and find a date that works for you.
- Next, email us with your name, phone number, and which class you'd like to audit.
- Finally, attend the class and further inform your opinion on whether or not people should really be allowed to own certain types of firearms.
Notes about auditing:
- Auditing our Permit Class is free. We will waive the entire cost of the class, we do this to bridge the conversation gap about guns and gun violence. We invite you to listen in on a helpful discussion about firearms in America, as well as be further informed about the operations and practices of gun use.
- If you wish to participate in the shooting portion of the class, you may pay the $10 fee for the range time.
- If after taking the class you change your mind and wish to obtain your permit to carry, you simply pay for the class time already attended and we will issue you a certificate of completion for the course (which is required by the state to obtain your permit to carry).