Can you operate your gun under pressure; when it really counts? At Citadel Defense we strive to give you the mindset and skills necessary to have the confidence to emphatically answer "Yes!" Handgun 201, is a one day course designed to do just that.
This course is for both new and experienced shooters, teaching and reinforcing the foundation and more advanced mindset/skills through instruction, drills, and critique. This class will advance your handling and marksmanship.
Learn how to operate your gun under stress. Handgun 201 will significantly increase your confidence in carrying/operating a pistol and defending yourself through a day of learning.
- Universal and Omnipresent Gun Safety Rules
- Pistol Fundamentals - Stance, grip, sight alignment/picture, etc..
- Combat accuracy
- Post Shooting Procedures
- Reloading under duress
- Malfunction clearing techniques
- Single hand techniques
- Shooting from various positions
- Cover vs concealment use
- Shooting while moving
- Intro to 2 person tactics
What To Bring:
- Handgun 9mm-45ACP
- Note Taking Gear
- Strong Gun Belt
- Holster, Kydex or kydex like material highly recommended. IWB and AIWB permitted.
- Magazine pouches (able to carry two extra magazines on your person)
- Seasonally appropriate clothing suited to dynamic activity (no sandals/shorts)
- Bag lunch
- Ear and Eye protection
- Weapon lube and tools
- Water bottle
- 650 rounds
- At least 4 working magazines (the more the better)
- Tactical Light (if you have one, if not, no big deal)
- Knee pads if desired (time will be spent kneeling)