Are you afraid of guns?

Have you never fired a gun in your life and the entire idea of even being in the same room as a gun terrifies you?

What you need is an introductory session with a very small class size to accommodate yourself to a firearm and get used to the idea of holding a gun. That is exactly what we offer. Our introductory session is for those who are new to the entire shooting world and are intimated by guns. We understand not every one can start in full throttle “go mode” and we want to help acclimate you to fire arms in a safe and confident way.

Once you understand the functions of a gun, how it works and how to operate it safely we promise 95% of your fear will be removed (the other 5% is a healthy fear that everyone should have when operating firearms).

There is an hour or so of "class room" style instruction, followed by hands on learning. We will discuss safe gun handling and basic firearm techniques. We will proceed to a bit of shooting to get you used to pulling the trigger, in a safe and fun environment.

If you (or your loved ones) are new to guns or are easily intimated by firearms, our intro session is the best place to start. If you have any questions, give us a call or shoot us an email today for a easy, entry level session to firearms.

Classes are scheduled on an at need basis. The total cost of the class is $100. A $15 non refundable deposit will get the process rolling. Most often we schedule your time with an instructor on a Saturday or Sunday morning. After you sign up, we'll contact you to nail down a date that works for you.

What To Bring:

  • Yourself
  • Note Taking Gear
  • An open, teachable mind
  • We provide, weapons, ammo, and the range fee

 

Handgun 101
15.00

Important: The total cost of the class is $100.  

 

The $15 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT allows us to match up a date that works for you.  We will contact you after a purchase to find a date that suits you.  Handgun 101 is a small session class with a max class size of three people at a time. 

Quantity:
Add To Cart