Join the 1 in 19 Minnesotans who have their permit to carry a pistol.
Since 2003, the number of Minnesotan residents who have their permit to carry a firearm has been steadily rising. There are currently over 160,000 residents of Minnesota who can legally utilize their right to carry a firearm. Whether it's for increased safety and protection, or simply for exercising the second amendment, you have the right to carry a firearm. This class introduces you to pistol mechanics, basics, handling, MN law, lethal force, and more.
- Universal & Omnipresent Gun Safety Rules
- Minnesota Permit to Carry Law
- Minnesota Law regarding Lethal Force
- Basic Firearm Mechanics and Handling
- Responsible Carrying Practices
- Range Time
- Permit Qualifies for 30 States
- Class runs from 8:30am till around 1ish in Bloomington
- Further details emailed to you after you sign up
Whether you are new to firearms, or have owned one for years and simply want the ability to carry it, this class is for you.
What To Bring:
- Note Taking Gear
- An open, teachable mind
- Handgun and ammo (available to rent for an extra $10)