Join the 1 in 19 Minnesotans who have their permit to carry a pistol.
Since 2003 the number of Minnesota residents who choose to have the option to carry a firearm, has been steadily rising. There are currently over 160,000 people who choose to legally use their right to carry a firearm. Whether it's because of an increased need of saftey, comfort, or you simply want to exercise your rights under the constitution, you have the right to carry a firearm.
- Minnesota Permit to Carry Law
- Minnesota Law regarding Lethal Force
- Basic Firearm Selection
- Responsible Carrying Practices
- Range Time
- Permit Qualifies for 25 States
- Class runs from 8:30am till around 1ish.
- Classes held in Minneapolis
- Further details emailed to you after you sign up
Whether your are new to firearms, or you have owned firearms for years and simply want the option to carry your side arm, a permit to carry a pistol is for you.
What To Bring:
- Note Taking Gear
- An open, teachable mind
- Handgun and ammo (available to rent for an extra $10)