There are many different approaches, styles, and considerations when it comes to concealed carry. This class seeks to educate the concealed carrier on practical carry methods, handgun use, attitude, speed, and the awareness needed to conceal carry a pistol in today's world.
Range time is spent perfecting concealed weapons deployment. Students should have a basic competency in pistol handling skills.
- Universal & Omnipresent Gun Safety Rules
- The concealed carry lifestyle
- Concealment draw breakdown
- Gear and clothing considerations
- Post shooting procedures
- Draw from concealment and target engagement
What To Bring:
- Handgun 9mm-45ACP
- Note Taking Gear
- Strong gun belt
- Your standard conceal carry holster. Kydex (or some other super plastic type material) is recommended. Because this is a "conceal carry" course, you must have a conceal garment during this course.
- Magazine pouch (able to carry at least one magazine on your person, preferably concealed)
- Seasonally appropriate clothing suited to dynamic activity (no sandals/shorts)
- Ear and Eye protection
- Weapon lube and tools
- Water bottle
- 500 Rounds
- At least 3 working magazines