Every year Citadel hosts the Citadel Invitational for former students. This day is designed to brush up on any and all skills you've learned in previous classes. If you are a former student, come out for a day of shooting, learning, and romping good time.
What To Bring:
- An open, teachable mind
- Handgun 9mm-45ACP
- 650 Rounds for your pistol
- 50 Rounds .223 or .556
- AR15 (if you own one, otherwise you can borrow one of ours for a bit)
- Note Taking Gear
- Strong gun belt
- Holster for your pistol
- Magazine pouches (able to carry at least one magazine on your person)
- Seasonally appropriate clothing suited to dynamic activity (no sandals/shorts)
- Ear and Eye protection
- Weapon lube and tools (never know when you might have to fix something)
- Water bottle
- At least 3 working magazines for your pistol
Prerequisites: Must be a Citadel Defense Alumni
Physical Fitness Level Required: Standing for long portions of time, some kneeling, walking and laying down required. We can work around any preexisting injuries.
The Invitational for 2018 was be held on July 14th at 8:30am at Ahlman's. It was a rousing good time.
We will the Invitational date for 2019 as the new year rolls around.
One Day Event - July 14th 2018 at 8:30am - For Citadel Alumni Only
If you attend a weapons manipulation training course with Citadel in 2018, the price for the Invitational is half off. You will be emailed out a discount code upon signing up for a weapons manipulation class.